09 May 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: AMAZINGLY Good!! =)

This shall serve as my first movie review in my blog~ Well, I've never blogged about movies or dramas before, so I'm not sure I will fair pretty well here (don't need to be pretty well lahh, just fairly ok should be fine to me then!). haha~ Coz I think I'm quite bad in description! Lol.

Anyway, I went to watch this latest movie last night, which is airing in the cinema nationwide currently. It is titled, The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Though, it was a weekday and considering that the next day shall also be a working day.... who cares, FTS~ haha~ So, I went on to watch it with my movie partner!

Months before the movie was released, we had this shallow thinking that this another same spider-man movie will be another kids comic movie with the similar story line as the previous spider-man movies which were acted by a different actors & actresses. Moreover, the movie trailer wasn't that impressive at all and with the look at the main actor & actress (which I've never seen nor heard before)----- So, I thought at first that, Tobey Maguire & Kirsten Dunst still make a better and cuter actor & actress~ In the end, see...I was wrong! Sometimes, cannot trust first impression one!

This currently airing of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie, acted by Andrew Garfield (sounds like the Garfield cat reincarnated into a human being. hehe) & Emma Stone was really AMAZING and AWESOME than all the previous spider-man movies, IMHO! Ohh, when I googled, I didn't realise that he was in The Amazing Spider-man 1 (oopsss, I think I haven't watched that show or maybe it wasn't that awesome and didn't make much of an impact than this no. 2 movie then). hehe~

The movie was full of fighting, action packed scene and also hilarious at other times along with great movie graphics and effects throughout the movie! Besides that, usually in one movie, you'll get the superhero fighting with one main enemy. However, in this Amazing Spider-man 2 movie, it was so amazing until you get to see 2 main enemies (Electro & Green Goblin----oopss, spoiler! hehe...) and 1 sub-enemy in action! It's like you get to kill 2 birds with one stone!! And thus, this made the movie lasted for an approximately 2hours 15minutes. XD -----Interesting movie, worth it and with that duration, you can also sit on the cinema seat until your bum blooms flower! hahahaha~

After the movie ended, I was slightly confused with this superhero story (correct me if I'm wrong after you've watched the movie), the storyline was slightly different that the usual spider-man story that I've known about.
For example, I thought the Green Goblin was supposed to be the father of Peter Parker's good friend.

Lastly, I suspect that there will be the Amazing Spider-man 3 which will elaborate more on Peter Parker's dad's advance scientific technology hidden somewhere at the subway/ undertunnel because nothing much was elaborated in this movie. The train looks a bit like the Harry Potter's Hogwarts Express mysterious train when it suddenly appeared. LMAO~ Only in my silly imagination lahh coz when it appeared, got smoke billowing from it..
One thing I hated was that it didn't have a happy ending. I thought it was supposed to have a happy ending, just like in the fairytale...However.......*okay, up to you to conclude it*
Go watch the movie first okay?!

Here is a review site to refer to:
[though at times I think that the site doesn't do justice for the movies as the movie turned out better than what was rated on the site. Can't blame anyone, personal preference, right? ;-) ]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1872181/



No comments: