30 May 2014

T.G.I. Friday's @ Ground Floor of Gurney Paragon, Alfresco Area: Dinner Time

Since today is a Friday, I'll just blog about this eatery at the Gurney Paragon. The eatery outlet is known as T.G.I. Friday's! I just did a research, this outlet is actually an American restaurant in which it is franchised all across the globe. It was first founded in New York, back in 1965.
To me here, we often make jokes as TGIF = Thank God It's Friday. LoL~ wtf! True also right?! XD

If you feel like having a Western meal, do drop by at T.G.I.F near your place and you'll thank god that it's friday la! :P 
Here's what we had for our dinner.

Strawberry Lemonade Slush 
#sourishiceblended love affair #appetite stimulation & digestion
Bruschetta as a starter with balsamic sauce#simple #yummy #crunchy
(Most Wanted) Tennessee Steak#mediumcooked #beef  #tendermeat #mashedpotatoes #mixedgrilledvegetables #delicious-oh
When ordering steak, I recommend to go for medium-cooked! The meat tasted tender and quite juicy.
My friend likes it cooked this way too. :)


You can also have your happy hour drink as in alcohols here too! 
If you're a frequent diner, do not hesitate to be a member. So that you could enjoy a 10% rebate every time you dine in here! When it's your birthday month, you would get a RM30 cash voucher for usage. :)

Before leaving, I must  take some pics first! LOL!
White tee from MNG Mango.
I end the blog for tonight with this food eatery at this outlet~ And yeahhhh, TGIF...TGIF...TGIF today! ^.^

No comments: