16 October 2014

Sweden: ICA Supermarket (Groceries Shopping) & Clothes Shopping (Kista Stockholm)

This blog will feature more on the pictures on shopping and what would Swedes do in their daily lives in Sweden.
As the saying goes, when you're in Sweden, do as the Swedes do? haha~
Ai ya yai, that should be the quote for Rome. :P
So, here they are.....jeng jeng jeng~~


Swedish ICA hypermarket (Maxi) which sells a full range of groceries, just like UK Tesco and French Carrefour.
Self service portable scanning device?
So are you waiting for ppl to help you? Better you help yourself...Just scan those items you wanted to buy while you shop and pay straight at the self-service counter, it's easier and faster that way ;)
Appelmust? Got this from ICA.
Drinking apple juice is a must? LOL~  I do eat apple everyday, except on weekends.
(Appel=apple, Must= Juice)
The vainpot was having her selfie moment :*
Can you spot the Bumble Bee? Bum bum~

The countryside view of Sweden.

Fooling around.... *bunny tooth*

On the way to Kista Stockholm for shoppinggggggg. Yay~

We've reached! The external view of the shopping mall.

Prawn salad for lunch! I love salad with prawns actually...It has always been my favourite starter food la...it recalls back those days when eating at Eden Restaurant, always having prawn salad as starter, back at home!
Prawn salad with the olive oil as dressing~ yum yum and particularly more delicious when we were hungry. hehe~
Coffee or Fika break anyone ;)
#coffeelatte #cappucino

Gevalia it says. but somehow my thoughts were playing trick with me..and I saw that as Genitalia. :P
Forgive my hamsap-ness (horniness)~wtf

Late lunch or coffee break at Cafe Leaf @ Kista Stockholm
Slut Rea? Is it for real? Did it mean that really got slut inside? hehe~
All guys will be enjoying themselves in this shop then *kidding*
All Swedes will come bashing me. Don't get me wrong, I like to play around with words especially for learning new languages, so that I could remember them easily.
It literally means final sale (Slut=Final, Rea=sale)

The view outside of the shopping mall, Kista Stockholm. Buildings..Ericsson brand is a Swedish brand for the mobile phone. Ericsson brand mobile phone was my first mobile phone back in Form 4, in which my dad gave it to me as a gift~

Saw my name..."Jackie"?? I even owned a shop at the shopping mall in Sweden!
How I wish I am a boss. *dreaming mode* *LOL*
The countryside view of Sweden. 
I remember that my art drawing Sir would teach me the basic of drawing by tracing with the art paper from his own drawing on the skyblue scenery which looked just like that.  
So, this scenery above sorta reminded me of my kiddo drawing when I attended the art class when I was in my primary school days. 
If I could retrieve those drawings again, I will take a good shot on it and show perhaps. ;)
The horses grazing the meadow view? ;)

 Part of the Enköping town, the housing and apartments area
 Enköping town
The cute lil' menu at Tapas restaurant

The champagne Brut: A bit of alcohol percentage in it and slightly sweet. *Favourita* 

Awesome sunset view in Enköping town, while having dinner at Tapas Restaurant 

Tapas Restaurant: I enjoyed this variety of small snack bites that we had. I always enjoyed a variety of food displayed for consumption. But speechless to compliment more. hehe~

#deepfriedcalamarirings
#mozarellacheesebruschetta (yummy to bits, loved the bull's cheese. Something new to me though and didn't taste cloying at all, unlike other cheese)
#frieddumplings (delicious to bits especially when it was hot & crunchy, served directly from the kitchen)
#olives (like eating preserved fruits products from China, for example orange peel....you know...not sure how to describe further. hehe. Not bad ahh)
#grilledprawns (the prawns didn't tasted that good as if it lacked of the X factor, but when you gave it some of the lemon squeeze, it tasted better)

Top left side pic: The brave and daring lil' Swedish crow. LOL~ Beware, it could snatch your food, right in front of your weary eyes. :P
Top right side pic: Colourful flowers at the town area

Another awesome sunset view in Enköping town, while having dinner at Tapas Restaurant XD

              
The top left hand side picture: Geographically in year 1200, we should be looking at a higher ground view and I was supposedly by right standing on water/ stream/ sea, from where I took this pic. Hmm...get what I mean? Either you're confused or you may think that it's interesting~~ But hell yeahhh, interesting and the Swedes government take the time to make the shore line mark along with its year to convey such information to the public.

The top right hand side picture: As we go further down the road, (200 years later), the land rises even more. This happened cause of geographical issues. But nowadays after 1000 years,  I think the world is on its clockwise cycle, with the melting of ice in Arctic and Antarctic lately...all lands are going to be drowned soon, going back to where it belongs. Say, bye bye Land! :/

A walk at the well-maintained greenery park after dinner in Enköping
Casual maxi dress - by Jane Norman
To end this, here's the supposedly photo sphere panoramic view of the Kista (pronounced as "sheesta") Stockholm area.
Splendid pic, don't you think? With its bright natural lighting of the sun and peaceful street.

Till here, hope that you all like it! Night night~ :D


No comments: