31 December 2017

An Eventful Day to Remember: Korean Pop Music Wave 2017 Concert @ Setia Spice Arena Penang, Malaysia

A day after attending Ed Sheeran's concert in Malaysia, I went back to Penang and was actually trying to dream for another free concert to attend to, Kpop concert which has my superstar idol Oppa Rain-Bi Jung Ji Hoon in it too. Guess what, S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E!!! Gurney Plaza notified me on the 15 November 2017 evening via instagram related to a phototaking contest i joined for fun a couple of weeks earlier mentioning that I won myself the concert tickets for the next week concert! yayyyy~ I was so ecstatic and euphoria! It seemed unreal. My lil' dream I wished for in my heart came true!

Anyway, in the earlier October 2017, I heard from my friend that Rain-Bi will be coming to Penang for this concert. I was thinking of attending the concert but it won't be an all concert just by Rain-Bi. There will be other Kpop artists holding a concert together with him too. I don't really know the other artists well, apart from 2 of them who hosted Running Man tv series, Haha and Kim Jong Kook. Therefore, I was a lil' reluctant to purchase the concert ticket. I last attended Rain's concert was approximately a decade ago, which my Uncle purchased for me at around RM3XX/ ticket.
Since life is so hectic, it would be extremely great to attend another concert.  
This was my 2nd concert of the year! It will feature artists such as hot B.A.P (boyband- their songs were really hot and cool. My first time knowing them- no regrets. Love their Warrior song and they did the Opening concert with a bang), T-ARA, HaHa, Kim Jong Kook and lastly Rain-Bi :D 

Just went to collect my 2 tickets from Gurney Plaza information counter. Each ticket costed RM728 and it's for VVIP seats (very very important person)! Thank you so much, Gurney Plaza! ;)
Feeling contented. My own "cemerlang" award for myself. My concert buddy said this was my big haul. haha

On the concert day and from our seats: 24 November 2017 (Friday).

#TGIF after working day: Concert to end le tired day!
Best night to end the week as I had a freakin' 3 days inspection from the authority at workplace and took a couple of weeks of hardwork preparation. 
Not clear picture as I was swaying to the beat. hehe..
By right, it would super clear as he was just directly in front of my eyes standing tall and smart on stage. 

This was captured when I was sitting down quietly at my seat. LOL~
He sang around 5 to 6 songs: to name a few which were La Song (from Rain Effect album),  It's Raining (in Penang. haha...the song from his 3rd album), Hip Song (from Back to the Basic album), Instead of Saying Goodbye (for closing the concert with a bang).

 Instead of Saying Goodbye (for closing the concert with a bang). Confetti confetti confetti dropping!
Omo, still unbelievable that Rain came to me in Penangggggggg. :*
I'm truly thankful and grateful for what has been happening throughout this whole year round. Indeed, many many happy returns despite at times life is filled with many challenging and obstacles. The outcome was truly worthwhile and amazing! Very fruitful year. I will end this 2017 with a BANG! Ushering great success, health and love for 2018!

See y'all!

No comments: